How long does it take for you to apply your face of a morning? I know girls who literally take well over an hour to apply – then there are others who literally smash it out in minutes.
Don’t get me wrong, I mean I could totally take HOURS getting ready – Make up is FUN! My ‘glamour’ look can take about an hour to do when I am taking my time and attempting to achieve perfection. Having said this, I don’t have time to be GLAM everyday (and who the hell WANTS TO?) I barely have time to brush my hair of a morning before work, LOL!
I rely on my everyday make up routine to help me feel confident. It takes me about 15-20 minutes to apply and I still manage to make our daughters school lunch, and even find my Husband’s socks before I have to leave the house ahaha.
Here is how my weekday morning goes –
- 1. Brush my toothypegs! This helps me to not only ‘wake up’ but to also get rid of that horrible morning breath – yes, I suffer from morning breath – doesn’t everyone? MY toothpaste is magical, naturally whitens teeth while offering 24hr protection against plaque – Our company holds the patent.
- 2. Wash my face. Every morning, I cleanse, tone and moisturise. Then I apply a primer; My primer minimises pores and helps my eye and wrinkle creams to ‘soak’ in more beneficially.
- 3. Apply my Ideal Eyes and Line Corrector creams (anti-ageing baby!!) One rids the dark bags under my eyes (that I no longer have) and the other, removes lines – again, I no longer have these.
- 4. Apply my foundation. I blend using my hands – BAD I know, but this works for me. I figure as it’s a pump bottle, I shouldn’t be collecting any bacteria, right? HA!
- 5. Apply my Finishing Powder. I LOVE my Finishing Powder; it not only banishes shine, it also gives a matte appearance – LOVE! I tend to have a shine at the end of the day if I haven’t applied this – shiny ain’t cute!
- 6. Apply a blush. I use this differently than some. I apply on my cheeks, tip of my nose, around the top of my forehead and framed around my face. I like how it gives colour to your complexion. *If I am going for a contoured look – I use my bronzer!!
- 7. Apply my eyelash and eyebrow growth serum – This is AMAZING!! Naturally longer and thicker lashes – I’m working on my brows now that this saved my eyelashes – NEVER again will I get eyelash extensions again!!! I literally had 0.05cm long lashes at one point
- 8. Line and fill my Brows – I have only thee best eyebrow compact. I line my brows, starting light from the inside and darker to the ends. This compact is PERFECT! Handy travel size, and also comes with tweezers, brush and spooly <- so sure this is misspelt, shh!
- 9. Apply my Curl & Lash Mascara – the wand has a beautiful curve that lifts the lashes and lengthens them, I use this basically everyday; it’s perfect for everyday and perfect for full glamour! I honestly don’t know why some people don’t wear it – it wakes me up, making your eyeballs POP! Always wear mascara. (It’s a water based mascara, meaning it is safe to use, if you have eyelash extensions.)
- 10. LIPS! I love a pop of colour, I love the POWERLIPS Fluid more though! Amazing matte shades that don’t bleed or transfer, while infusing beneficial vitamins and hydration to make your lips look and feel amazing. If I don’t feel like colour, I use any sort of clear or lightly tinted lip balm.
- 11. HIGHLIGHT BOO!!! I have a few amazing (and cheap) highlighters that I use occasionally – I use this on top of my cheek bone, around my temple, a little on the tip of my nose and again on top and bottom of the ends of my brows .. I LOVE a good highlight. I use this for everyday and Glamour .. mostly glamour though.
- 12. Lastly, but most importantly – setting spray! Mine is a multipurpose spray! This just sets my make up – by the time I finish work, I come home looking the exact same as when I left – WINNING.
That’s my morning routine – the longest part of my routine would be cleaning my face. It’s one of the most important steps; you’re removing old, bacteria ridden make up, removing dead skin cells, cleaning your face; allowing your make up application much smoother (literally) PLUS, this just ensures a clean and flawless finish.
I enjoy cleaning my face! I used to think it was pointless – about a year ago, I began religiously washing my face, morning and night – I very quickly saw the benefits and haven’t stopped since!
The right skin care routine is paramount – as is quality make up.
I want to know what your skin routine looks like. What product/s are you using?
If you’re wanting some help in finding the right skin care system for YOU; email me at firstname.lastname@example.org – I am always looking to help improve people’s lives; I especially enjoy watching the transformation; physically as well as the mental changes, you just FEEL better with a quality skin care system – products to suit every budget.
I have helped many women create a skin care routine, one thing they all have in common? Their Self Confidence absolutely SOARS!! That makes me so happy – my mission, I want to help restore confidence, or help someone achieve it for the first time in their life.
Until next time Beauties xx Stay safe always!
Merry Monday BOOO’s!!
I have successfully SLAYED Monday! I work full time at a place called STRATEGIX Training, a Registered Training Organisation. My role here is a Course Coordinator, I #LOVE my job.
I’ve been working here for about 8 months now; usually by this stage I am hating my professional life, so I’m excited the love my number one thought when I think of work!
I’ve been in the workforce since I was 14 and 9 months old – legal age in QLD, Australia. My first Job was Boost Juice, I didn’t last very long there LOL🤘🏽😅 Next was Check Out at Coles, I was here for about a year, casually. I was also going to school at this stage. I hated working at Coles; I’m overly empathetic and very emotional. The rude customers would leave me physically angered, the sad ones would have me in tears .. the bad customers are always the ones I remember straight away. I was good at this job though, I was fast and my packing skills, EPIC! I would have customers line up at my register purely because they liked how I treated their groceries! I was essentially fired from Coles (LOL) I stopped showing up to shifts – I was young and in love 😅😅
My absolute FAVOURITE job I’ve ever had? I was an Exotic Dancer on and off for about 5 years. Legit, some of the BEST and worst moments in my lifetime HA! I often miss that industry; until I remember the harsh truths of the industry! I often miss my old Boss .. she is a BOSS! Still slaying her business and creating bigger and better opportunities for herself. Considering her reality, she has absolutely smashed the odds!
I worked at a Bank for close to 4 years, LOATH isn’t a strong enough to explain how I felt there. It was absolute HELL, corporate HELL! The politics were absolutely MIND BLOWING! Suffice to say, I will NEVER EVER go back to that industry, I’d rather strip! 👌🏽😂
I’ve worked at a telemarketing company, I lasted two days before quitting! I’ve Waitresses, Medical Receptionist, Customer Service .. I’m sure I am missing a few. Right now, I’m grateful I am enjoying my time at STRATEGIX; especially considering we spend so much time working. I would be content in retiring here, although – something tells me this won’t be my last gig. Who knows ..How many jobs have you had in your lifetime?
💋 SNOBFACE xx
I just love blinging my favourite items!! There is something about beautiful, sparkly things. It’s hard for me to explain.
Yesterday, I attacked my iPad Pro case and LED case with beads I had left over from another important event. The end result is AMAZING! ✅ .. As was to be expected!
I used PVA glue to adhere the stones, as I didn’t want to waste any other type of glue – (with stronger glue I run the risk of major damage if and when I want to start again, ie. having to rip them off). Having said this, I never really go back to ‘redo’ anything, I generally start again! 🤘🏽😆 #collector #hoarder
Only took me about 20 minutes to glue on, I let it dry in the sun all day.
I had 4 little stones and 2 big ones left over, so I glued them to my planner – these beads are so meaningful to me; I used them on my wedding dress 💖 Now I get to see them more often on my planner, phone and iPad cases #SPARKLES ✨ Makes me want to use everything more often. I just wanna see it, it’s weird.
There is something about sparkles that just makes me happy on the inside; it brightens my world ✨ My creative world would be dead without glitter, rhinestones, gems, sparkle .. ALL of it! I have always been obsessed with GLITTER!! ✨ I remember being a child and painting my nails silver, then pouring silver glitter over the top; inevitably fit in trouble at school the next day .. I never removed it #REBEL .. no one tells me I can’t have sparkle!
Safe to say I had a productive weekend! Housework complete, a few favourite possessions blinged up! ✨Relaxed, spent time with my Gorgeous family and managed to cook up delicious, healthy meals all weekend, too!
I enjoy my job so don’t mind that it’s Monday tomorrow! #MONSlay I hope you each have a great week ahead! Ima be really productive!
💋 SNOBFACE xx
I have no idea what’s going on! 🤦🏼♀️
My last post has me utterly confused, as (Hair Brush VS Comb) it’s in CAPS. I have NO idea how to change it, I’ve tried editing a few times but it’s still showing in caps😫👎🏽 (I’m currently on my iPhone.)
This is what appears to be published.
The weird part is the factthat it’s not in capswhen I edit🤷🏼♀️. I’m 100% mind fucked at thisstage. What’s its problem?
My edit screen, I have c&p onto another doc and transferred back and reposted but nothing came of it.
Please know, I’m not screaming at you in the posts full of caps, I promise! 😅👍🏽 It’s rather frustrating that it’s displaying something other than what I’d like.
Ive had someone suggest via Facebook not to post in all caps, (this has happened before, a little while ago) I agree, it’s not done on purpose – I just wanted to bring that to your attention! 😃 It’s an error.
I might even jump on my laptop tomorrow and have a play, I’d really like to fix these posts that are in CAPS!👩🏼💻 Anyway .. I’m off to bed.
Nigh Night x